Unity software or video games Unity3D design and manufacture a complete set, consisting of a powerful game engine and development environment programming and development. It was easy because most of the games in the graphical environment and low utilization of code, many companies and encourages users to take advantage of it. Support for popular programming languages, using three-dimensional modeling software and intelligent motor outputs physics including characteristics of the Unity Pro software.
Facilities and software features of Professional Unity :
- Visual attractive and user-friendly environment
- Mono powerful software for editing programming languages
- Ability to import the output of three-dimensional design software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.
- There are a variety of Shader, effects and visual effects High Definition
- High-speed rendering operation
- Full simulation and advanced types of terrain, weather, automotive and ...
- nVIDIA PhysX engine to simulate physical, speed, friction, impact, etc.
- take advantage of new technologies lighting and shading for moving objects
Tips Unity :
- After Rayganshdn game development engine Unreal Engine 4 and Source 2, Unity version 5 is also provided as a courtesy, but software is available in two editions, Personal and Professional compare two versions of the facilities are here to see.
- Asset bulk packages of this software is also updated regularly and the possibility of being all there, so just ask if any is needed, is provided.
OS : Windows 7 SP1 +, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU : Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 6.x.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1 + (64-bit editor only)
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 +, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS +
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web Player (deprecated): Requires a browser that supports plugins, like IE, Safari and some versions of Firefox
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later
The 64-bit version and the Mac version, and Krkshdh license file in the installation program, copy and paste.
Basic Crack for all Windows versions from 4 to 2017 have been separately.
- 名称：Unity Pro 2017