Parallels Desktop Business Edition 13.0.1 (42947) – Run Windows apps without rebooting [FIX]
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Version 13.0.1 (42947):
“Fixed Vagrant support accidentally broken in the previous release”
Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue with incorrect mapping of the Parallels Belgian keyboard after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with incorrect mapping of the Parallels UK keyboard after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with virtual machines not switching to Coherence view mode after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13 on Macs with High Sierra Beta 7.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.
- Full System Requirements and supported OSes